- A quotation for the cost of your wedding flowers will be sent out to you soon after your initial consultation. This is a guide price and will be subject to change following the detailed consultation to account for any changes you make nearer to the wedding day and reflect the market cost of the flowers at the time of ordering. Fourteen days after the quote has been issued you will be required to acknowledge and agree to the terms and condition outlined. This can be done by signing and returning the contract or via email to Honeys Hideaway and upon receiving the booking fee will form a binding contract.
- A 20% (maximum caped at £150) booking fee is required to hold and book your wedding date. This should be paid during the initial consultation or with the return of the signed contract within fourteen days of the date of the quotation. This booking fee will be subtracted from your final wedding bill. If for any reason you decide to cancel your wedding, this booking fee is non-refundable. If you decide to postpone your wedding, we will hold the deposit until the wedding goes ahead and may be subject to rearrangement fees.
- Once your wedding date is booked with us, you should arrange a further detailed consultation approximately 4 - 6 weeks before your wedding day. This is to finalise the arrangements and discuss any last minute changes.
- All wedding consultations will be made by appointment only. The initial and detailed consultations are complimentary. We will be available for contact by phone and email at any stage to answer any questions and queries you may have. Further requests for face to face consultations will be charged and put on the final invoice.
- Any changes made to a wedding order must be submitted in writing or email by the bride, groom or appointed acting party. We order your wedding flowers approximately ten to fourteen days before your wedding date, dependent on type of flowers chosen. You will not be able to make any changes after the order has been placed without additional fees being applied. We will however try to make small changes where possible to accommodate your needs.
- As fresh flowers and foliage are living products, there are occasions when particular varieties may be unavailable due to weather conditions etc. Whilst every effort is made to source products accordingly, sometimes we are unable to obtain a particular type of flower. All fresh flowers and foliage are subject to availability and stringent quality checks, as such Honeys Hideaway Floral Couture reserve the right to use a similar flower in place of the previously chosen flower.
- The final invoice for your wedding flowers will be issued to you after your detailed consultation. The final payment must be paid in full, twenty one days before the wedding. Honeys Hideaway Floral Couture reserves the right to cancel any wedding flowers, if payment is not made by this date. We are not obliged to offer any compensation for inconvenience caused.
- Prices quoted will take into consideration a premium for weddings occurring over Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day weekend and any public / bank holiday.
- Hire/use of vases, candlesticks etc require a refundable deposit for this service. Containers must be returned to Honeys Hideaway within 3 days, unless collection by ourselves has been arrange with a collection fee paid for in advance. Charges will be made for any items returned cracked, chipped, broken or missing. Replacement of goods is charged at the current purchase price; it is the responsibility of the hirer for all products hired to be looked after.
- We require a signature from yourself or an appointed person when you receive your flowers to confirm their delivery is of acceptable condition and that quantities are correct. Any queries must be raised within 1 hour of delivery.
- Cancellations made up to 14 days of the booked event: No booking fee refundable. Any cancellations within 14 days of the booked event: Full balance will be required.